The judges will evaluate submissions based on the following five criteria:
- Impact. Extent to which the solution demonstrates potential to support people newly diagnosed with type 2 diabetes and considers the potential benefit of having other stakeholders (e.g., caregivers, healthcare providers, payers, etc.) interact with the solution.
- Experience. Degree to which the concept engages and seamlessly serves the unique needs of one or more segments of the population of those newly diagnosed with type 2 diabetes.
- Innovation. Degree to which the concept takes advantage of the unique capabilities of the voice recognition interface to incorporate supporting technologies and create a comprehensive solution.
- Vision. Extent to which the solution illustrates the future potential of voice technology to address the needs of those living with type 2 diabetes or other chronic diseases and the stakeholders supporting them.
- Team Potential. Perceived ability and commitment of Entrant and team to develop the concept into a working prototype by the end of the Challenge and sustain it beyond the Challenge timeframe.